Automotive Customer Service Representative
Automotive Customer Service Representative performs jobs similar to a customer service representative, working with customers, vendors, suppliers, and automotive dealerships. In this full-time, entry/mid-level position, you’ll work with customers or vendors/suppliers via phone and computer to provide solutions regarding automotive products and services. This fun and challenging role allows you to work with customers locally and from across the country, right here in Kerrville, TX!
As a Automotive Customer Service Representative, you help solve inventory and sales inquiries, allowing customers to have their vehicle repaired in a timely manner. Your position will make a lasting impact on customers or you could interact directly with the customers themselves in helping them solve questions about their vehicles. If you enjoy talking with customers and being a specialist who helps solve some of their daily challenges, then this job is perfect for you!
Our team of professionals is growing again, and we’re looking for enthusiastic, teamwork-oriented professionals with customer service experience, solid computer skills and strong communication skills to join our team. Many of our strongest associates have experience in retail, administrative, automotive repair, and other similar roles, but the one common thread is that they all love to work with customers!
Hiring requirements for this Automotive Customer Service Representative (Customer Service, Entry Level, Full Time) position include:
- Two or more years of customer-service experience – Automotive knowledge is a plus!
- Ability to work within the center’s hours of operation: 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, may have some overtime
- Minimum of high school diploma/GED
- able to lift 60#'s
- have a valid Drivers License
- Associate degree or trade school certification
- Understanding/knowledge of the independent automotive repair environment
- Familiarity with customer service workflow processes to meet specific repair guidelines/targets
Automotive Customer Service Representative (Customer Service, Entry Level, Full Time) benefits include:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Room to advance in a growing company with a “promote from within” culture
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Fun work environment – annual family company outing, quarterly events, weekly lunches, and team building opportunities
- IRA with a percentage matched – free money for your future!
- Paid training so you can become a leader in your field