Hill Country MHDD Centers
- Health and Wellness
Hill Country Mental Health & Developmental Disabilities Centers provides crisis services, outpatient psychiatric care, counseling, skills training, and other services to individuals suffering from mental health disorders. Our Kerr County Mental Health Center is located at 500 Thompson Drive. Trauma therapy and substance abuse treatment are also available at our administrative offices. Please call (830) 792-3300 for more information. IF YOU OR A LOVED ONE ARE EXPERIENCING A MENTAL HEALTH CRISIS, please call the 24/7 toll-free Crisis Hotline at (877) 466-0660.
Hill Country provides nursing services, supported home living, day habilitation, respite care and more to individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities.
Our Veterans' Services program at 411 Meadowview Lane connects military veterans and their family members to mental health services, career counseling, housing, support groups and more. Veterans' Center staff can assist veterans in navigating the VA system to help with disability claims. A food pantry is also available.
We accept Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial insurance plans. Services are offered on a sliding fee scale for uninsured and/or low-income individuals. Please see ''Highlights'' for additional information.
- Hill Country is a great place to work! Browse our available positions here.
- For info about mental health services, call Kerr County Mental Health Center at (830) 257-6553.
- For info about services for military veterans, call Hill Country Veterans' Center at (830) 792-7511.
- For info about intellectual/developmental disability services, call Service Coordination at (830) 258-5400.
- For additional services, please click here.